Dictionary.com defines "original" as an adjective that is
1. belonging or pertaining to the origin or beginning of something, or to a thing at its beginning: The book still has its original binding.
2. new; fresh; inventive; novel: an original way of advertising.
3. arising or proceeding independently of anything else: an original view of history.
4. capable of or given to thinking or acting in an independent,creative, or individual manner: an original thinker.
5. created, undertaken, or presented for the first time: to give the original performance of a string quartet.
6. being something from which a copy, a translation, or the like is made: The original document is in Washington.
Herman Melville somberly stated, "it is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation” as Kahlil Gibran jested, “Should we all confess our sins to one another we would all laugh at one another for our lack of originality.”
In conclusion, the great M.C. Escher said "Originality is merely an illusion."
May your life and blogs be original.