A Louisville man was arrested for allegedly looking at child pornography in a public library. After responding to a complaint from a patron, police confronted the man and found child pornography on a flash drive the man had on him. He was arrested.
Pardon my language, but f%&$ing really!? Look, pedophiles, you have to know there is something wrong with you (besides the obvious) when you have to go out in pulic to get your illegal jollies. I have never understood how you can not see how sick that really is, but then again I am no psychologist of the really sick mind beyond those I deal with on a day to day basis.
Anyway perverts, here's a couple other things you can look at in a public library (some you can check out) that are better than Internet kiddie porn, in no particular order:
1) Fashion magazines. Yep, air brushed to hell and back women mostly standing around in revealing clothing. Hell, some have sexy quizzes to add to the mystique.
2) The fashion ad filler in the newspaper. The hand me down of the old Sears catalog, you can find one or two of these in the local inserts that include an underwear section. Go nuts. You can propably just take them, too.
3) Medical texts. While this may lead to other fetishes that are too disturbing to mention (this is the Internet, people, don't get squimish on me now), there's all kind of naked people that 13 year old boys have been looking at for decades.
4) Erotic novels. All there in the title.
5) Graphic novel section. It's sexist, but a common trope that the most common superhero power is gravity defying breasts. Sexy people running around in skimpy costumes occasionaly getting naughty. There's probably some in the adult section with more bang for you checking out.
6) The DVD section. Some libraries have R-rated movies, but all have travel videos with people in bathing suits or some medical stuff that is an extention to the texts above, but with full motion. It may take some time to find the good ones, but there you go.
7) 306.7. That is all.
So there you go. If you have to get your jollies in the library, just check out one of these and go home. Leave the library as a bastion of information and keep your weird ass at home.
I would also like to tell the 13 year old kids that read this
A) If you see someone doing something anywhere, especially a library, that makes you feel bad, tell somebody. Anybody, even the mean librarian that won't let you check out that book because you forgot your library card. We care about you.
B) You are welcome for me pointing out just a few of the naughy things that can be found in the public library. Happy Banned Books Week.